The conference will take place at the Rin Grand Hotel, Bucharest, No 7D, Vitan-Bârzești Street
- Specialists and Attending Physicians - 50 Euro;
- Attendants - 30 Euro ;
- Residents - 30 RON.
The materials will be given only in the first day of the conference and will be handed out personally.
The registration fee for participants and attendants will be paid until
5th of November 2016 in RON – at the BNR exchange rate from the day in which the payment is done, in the account of Fundatia “Prof. Dr. Matei Bals” RO98RNCB0078007082080001 - BCR, Stefan cel Mare Branch, mentioning „for the Scientific Days INBI” .
The registration fee includes: participation to the conference scientific program, symposium map, access to the medical exhibition.
We inform you that due to the high number of accommodation requests only first author (lead author) of registered and accepted presentations will receive free accommodation
Participants who do not register with presentations will have to pay for the accommodation.
- Registration deadline: 30th of October 2016;
- Deadline for sending abstracts: 15th August 2016;
- Date for announcing the decision regarding acceptance/rejection and type of presentation by the Scientific Committee:
1 October 2016.
Proof of tax payment will be sent via:
- Fax at no: - (+4) 021 318 60 90 – for Scientific Days of INBI;
- E-mail - Attach files at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
30th of October 2016
Abstract Acceptance Conditions:
Papers should be related to one of the selected conference topics and must reflect personal research or the research of the clinic which the participant represents; no theoretical presentations are admitted. Abstracts should not have been presented or published elsewhere. The responsibility of the abstract content belongs to the authors.
Oral presentations should be provided in ppt 2003-2010 format or pptx format. The maximum duration of the presentation should be 7 minutes. Bring your oral presentations on a memory stick on site. No theoretical presentations are admitted (literature review). No case presentations are admitted.
Posters: Posters will be displayed exclusively on digital support (LED screens). Posters will be displayed in landscape orientation, and should be formatted at a length of 1920 pixels and a height of 1080 pixels. All posters should be saved as PDF or as jpeg format and sent via email to email@example.com before 05.11.2016.
In case an abstract is accepted but the author is unable to present the paper or display the poster during the conference, the author will be banned from submitting abstracts for the next two consecutive editions of the conference.
Instructions for writing abstracts:
The abstracts will be written in US English and will include:
- Title (bold, sentence case with no full stop at the end and no underlining)
- Full names of all authors separated by commas, associated with superscripted affiliations (no abbreviations/initials, no academic or professional titles included); underline the presenting author.
- Full institutional affiliation for each author (department, institute, town and country; for multiple affiliations, each should be listed as a separate paragraph)
- Email address for presenting author
- Abstract text – structured to include the following sections: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusion. Paragraph headings should be typed in bold with no colon at the end
(the word count for the abstract text should be below 400 words; formatted with single line spacing, unjustified; only SI units should be included; abbreviations should be used as sparingly as possible and should be defined when first used)
- Acknowledgement (mention here any applicable acknowledgments, conflicts of interest to declare, funding sources, etc.)
- Abstracts for randomized controlled trials should include the trial registry along with the unique identifying number.
Download an abstract template HERE
Tables, Figures and References should be included in the oral or poster presentation rather than in the abstract. If it is absolutely necessary to include any of these elements in the abstract, kindly contact the scientific committee.
Accepted abstracts will be published as Conference Proceedings with ISSN.
An e-mail address of the presenting authors is required for contact with the conference organizing committee. This email address may also be published online, together with the abstract. Submission of abstracts is considered an acceptance of the above mentioned terms.